Using title information
The Title Information contains complete information about a particular title. From Title Information:
Note: If you find the title you want, make certain to note the call number. It will help you locate the title in your library.
- You can access copy information by clicking Show Copies
Or, for Union Catalog Plus, you can access a list of the libraries with copies by clicking Show Libraries.
- Clicking on the hyperlinks lets you look for other titles based on this search's results.
- If it's enabled, you can add the item to your Bookbag.
- If it's allowed, you can place a hold or reserve on the item.
- If it appears, you can find out more about the title by clicking the TitlePeek button.
- You can browse through a list of the other titles on the library shelf by clicking Shelf Browse.
- You can ask the library to hold a copy of a title for you or loan it to your local library.
- If it's a Follett eBook, you can use the buttons in the top right corner to preview or check it out.